- Explore the Toucan Box website for great creative ideas using things you have at home for little ones and primary ages kids
- Using spare old wallpaper make a height chart and decorate it with hand and footprints for the age and date of the kids.
- Sort all those digital photos into albums using online site such as Photobox or plan some photo gifts for your friends and family.
- Try junk-modelling using egg boxes, plastic milk bottles, loose cardboard, sticky tape and scissors. What can you make? Here’s some ideas – robots, animals, monsters, https://www.playlikemum.com/20-genius-junk-modelling-ideas-for-kids-to-try/
- Build a memory box with this helpful guide here
For more ideas see our article on top quaranteenie days here
Liked this feature? Drop us a line and let us know what else you’d like to see from us at info email@example.com.
Also, you can many more great family things to do and ideas to help during the lockdown…here
In support of families, we have switched our gaze from looking for local ideas and inspiration for things to do and places to go with your family to ideas and inspirations for things to do at home, in the garden and safely in the wider outdoors. Sign up to our e-newsletter here for all this information delivered safely to your inbox.